Our uniform is supplied by NZ Uniforms in Whakatāne and can be purchased directly from the store. Please read and familiarise yourself with the uniform regulations below.
We appreciate the support of parents to ensure students leave for school in the correct uniform.
|Shorts:||Navy – tab shorts.|
|Trousers:||Navy “Detroit” Pants.|
|Polo:||Navy – embroidered.|
|Hats:||Navy – embroidered, cap, beanie, school bucket hat.|
|Shoes:||Plain Black shoes or|
Plain navy or brown sandals, with a back strap below the ankle bone.
(Covered shoes must be worn in Technology Workshops).
|PE uniform:||Navy “flash” top & Navy “drill” shorts.|
- One significant necklace/tonga (worn beneath clothing- not visible).
- Piercings are only to be in the nose or ears – no other parts of the face or body.
- With regard to the nose –
- 1 small stud maybe worn on each side
- Not through the centre of the nostril – septum
- With regard to the ears-
- small studs or sleepers may be worn in each ear – no number limit
- Only a watch may be worn on the wrist.
- Make-up is discouraged any make-up worn must be unobtrusive.